|March 25, 2014|
Mary Bonauto is the top civil rights lawyer for Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders (GLAD). In 2013, she helped to bring 2 same sex marriages cases before the Us Supreme Court. This quiet and unassuming woman has been labeled by Senator Barney Frank as "our Thurgood Marshall."
Thank you Mary Bonauto!
More here in a NY Times profile piece from 2013:http://www.nytimes.com/
- Where her last thought was
- Boigraphical Notes and Such
- Contact Me
- Juggling Some Affections: a little love story
- The Powdered Wig Series
- Capturing Myself
- Feminist Paper Dolls for March 2012
- Feminist Paper Dolls for March 2013
- Feminist Paper Dolls for March 2014
- Shadow Puppetry
- Gas Mask Series: The Studies and Underdrawings
- Bird Boys