Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Janaury's Favorites?

Good morning...well at least it is morning right now as I write this. But regardless of when it is where you read this I want to know which were your favorite drawings from the January edition of my Drawing a Day 2011 project. I have some ideas about what I will do with this information, nothing really solid yet. But mostly your feedback and impressions would be very valuable to me artistically.
So let me know: what were your top five favorite drawings from the drawing a day 2011 (January edition)?

And stay tuned for February!

2 comments:

  1. Top 5 drawings
    this was hard, since i left off 3 I wished were on the list:

    5. #6 the circus
    4. #10 pig feet creep me out
    3. #2 left over notes
    2. #24 medusa
    1. #20 Burlesque Bird

    really impressive collection for one month

    ill be back to post a link to my version of your burlesque bird. although i basically drew it exactly like you, and a few added colors. ill be posting it on my drawing a day from january
    http://www.beardedbunnyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to seeing your version of the Burlesque Bird...Also...what were the other three?
    I was fond of drawing the dragonfly and the sweet potato (which my husband thought looked like a dead bird) as well as the babydoll.
    I think that this intensive focused drawing really hones skills and sets up an excellent palette of ideas for larger pieces.
    Also also...I am looking forward to the show Fun A Day on January 11 which we will both be at: http://www.facebook.com/inventingtrees?v=app_2344061033&ref=sgm#!/event.php?eid=184517194896651

    ReplyDelete