- Where her last thought was
- Boigraphical Notes and Such
- Contact Me
- Juggling Some Affections: a little love story
- The Powdered Wig Series
- Capturing Myself
- Feminist Paper Dolls for March 2012
- Feminist Paper Dolls for March 2013
- Feminist Paper Dolls for March 2014
- Shadow Puppetry
- Gas Mask Series: The Studies and Underdrawings
- Bird Boys
Monday, February 14, 2011
Drawings for February 2011: the 14th...Reptilian Brain
This image was photographed wet. The paint that I needed to add won't be dry for a day, maybe less. Also I needed the paper to be larger so I sewed a second piece to the original drawing.
I wonder often about the rules of painting and drawing and sometimes I think we adhere to them too rigidly. Hmmm. We'll see what I think about the image once it dries.
I think I'll go make dinner and have a glass of wine and perhaps develop more coherent thoughts about drawing.
Or perhaps, I will just draw more.
Maybe a mix of both.
That last options sounds logical.
Just like this drawing.