Sunday, February 24, 2013

Little Collages on the Red Work Table

 I have been busy at work on my little postcard collages.  I was kinda dreading making them time.  I'm not going to lie.  I felt a bit DONE with the collaged weird creatures.  I felt a bit bored with them.

Also, I have been having a recent love affair with pen and ink.  This love affair blazes every once in a while and they whittled their way back onto my work table.  So the little collages for this quarterly mailing event will be mixed:  some will be collaged creatures and some will be odd little drawings.

I've made about 38 little collages so far and will be making about 15 (give or take) more.  Would you like to receive one?  I'd love to send one off to you.  Send me a message with your address to bridget3000(at)live.com.


I'll be sending these and a bunch more off in the mail on March 1, 2013 as part of the Snail Mail Event!  Bring Back the Stamp!  (I always love to get art postcards in the mail as well- hint hint!)













No comments:

Post a Comment