Sunday, November 17, 2013

Residual Gazing

 My daughter's kitten likes to watch me while I paint.  Actually, she likes to watch the paint rolling down the wall while I paint.  She looks intently at the wall while I draw with pencil on the paper.  Then when I finish, she looks at me in askance as to why I have stop.  I was providing her with amusement and I should continue.  It seems I have my own cheer leading squad of one black and white cat.

 Should I move from the painting wall, this is what looks at me on the red table as I leave: a compilation of cut out doll pictures sent to me by a friend.  True story: one day I just received an envelope full doll eyes.  No reason, just because.  One of the best things ever.

Dream Generator Totem (work in progress)
watercolor on paper
22" x 30"

No comments:

Post a Comment