Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Aftermath


Eye Tree
 So yesterday I made 26 little postcard collages.  Now, not all of them are master works of art.  However I did have fun making all of them.  My husband commented to me that I am creating old school photoshop...  Photoshop before computers were so pervasive.  Sigh.

The postcards are destined for all over the United States...Aubrey, TX to the around the corner from me in Brunswick, ME then all the way up to North Pole, AK.  All over the country.

Next time around, I'd love to send some off to the world beyond the US...  It would be wonderful if the image for the next batch was global.  If you would like a postcard, let me know.  I'll send you one.  You can comment on the blog or send me an email: bridget3000(at)live(dot)com.

Also, if you receive a postcard, let me know...you can post a photo of it on my Facebook page, Inventing Trees.

Also also...send out your own postcards.  Have fun and share.  There is enough for everybody.
One of the batches of postcard collages ready to go out into the world...
Another batch of collages ready to go:  Lookit: the NORTH POLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment