Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 everyone!  I will be continuing the drawing a day into this new year as well as a couple of other monthly projects (in addition to all the other painting, printing, collaging and other art making that goes on in the Inventing Trees Studio!) 
January 1, 2012

For the month of January I will be participating in the ArtClash Collective's Fun A Day project by creating a paperdoll a day.  It should be a fun project and I am looking forward to it.  If you have ideas about what sorts of paperdolls you'd like to see, please send me an email or comment!  I'll do my best to honor you requests!

Blue Bird of Happiness Tiptoeing out of 2011...into 2012

And as a side note, if you are still needing a calendar for 2012 why not check out these calendars in my Etsy shop!  Happy New Year!

1 comment: