Friday, July 8, 2011

Quick Little Stills: Drawing a Day Early July 2011

July 7, 2011

July 8, 2011
The bits around the living room have been offering me some fodder of late.  My capacity to create invented creatures wanes sometimes especially in the summer when the light and the growth are so wonderful here in Maine.  As with the drawings all the recent watercolors have been completed with in the half hour time frame.  Some of the vignettes are very lovely however and I think I might explore them later (soon) in longer, more involved still lives. 
Who knows, though? Currently, I have a series of babydolls mutations etchings that need to be pulled as well as two painting series: Giant Insects and Cellular Images.  Please stay tuned!  There will be some more images as well as the documentation from a couple of installations done in May and June.

No comments:

Post a Comment