Friday, January 14, 2011

Shameless self-promotion (well, yes, there is shame involved, but...)

I attended Catholic school, but only for 7 years (Kindergarten through 6th grade) so I have some issues. As I attended during the late 70's and early 80's, there were a couple of nuns who were on the teaching staff and I don't believe that the Vatican had outlawed corporeal punishment before I had left. Because of this in addition to that fact that I WAS (emphasis on the was) a quiet child, I have an "inner nun." She wears a habit and a very large, heavy Rosary and carries a measuring stick and a scowl. She judges me. She looks over her glasses at me disapprovingly. Often.

Be that as it may, I have news: my etsy shop. It is small as of yet, but my inner nun is still very large sometimes. Also, my print, Butterfly Galaxy, was part of this Valentine's Day Collection.

I think you should ignore your inner nun, if you have one, and go check it out. If you don't have one, go check it out and maybe later go help out those of who do have an inner nun.

No comments:

Post a Comment