Saturday, October 30, 2010

Drawing to the end...


October is drawing to an end and so is my show at Blue in Portland. Temporary Sanity is comprised of prints, collages, drawing and paintings that I have completed over the past several years. Blue is a great little local bar that offers an intimate setting to see and hear local artists. Stop by Blue if you are in the area.
And if you do stop by to see the last days of my show and you are interested in the images and need to have them for you very own, let me know because they would probably like to go home with you as well. And I promise that they are all house broken. Well, maybe not the Toad Mother or the Cyclops drawing. (The Toad Mother piddles in your hand if she is handled in a rough fashion (perhaps from too much joy) and the Cyclops has issues of perception.)

No comments:

Post a Comment